I haven’t had a decent run in FOREVER but I’m itching to get out on the road and just run! No Garmin, no target speed, just running for the pure enjoyment of it.
I even brought my running kit to work today but it rained the whole day, and I didn’t fancy sitting in the office drenched through all afternoon!
To help motivate me, and on the back of my favourite Zumba songs from earlier this week, I thought I would put together a little running playlist that I’ll use next time I lace up my trainers and strap on my sports braJ
- Downtown – Macklemore
- Lane Boy – Twenty One Pilots
- Overdrive – Gecko
- Higher – Sigma ft. Labrinth
- Sorry – Justin Bieber
- Heart on Fire – Lennon & Maisy Stella (from Nashville season 3 soundtrack)
- Bang My Head – David Guetta ft. Sia & Fetty Wap
- Footloose – Kenny Loggins
- Waiting All Night – Rudimental
- Shine – Years & Years
There you have it, my top ten tracks of the moment for running. It’s a mixture of upbeat, empowering, tempo and some more relaxed tunes that keeps you guessing and makes for an interesting run!
What are your favourite running songs or workout songs?