My last post was all the way back in March, can you believe it? Where does the time go?
My little girl is now nearly 18 months old so I really can’t use the excuse “I’ve just had a baby” for the muffin top and arm jiggle!
Although I may not have been updating my blog, that doesn’t mean I haven’t been working on my health and I am happy to update that I have lost 9lb since March, weighing in at 159lb this morning. To be honest, I had hit 157 a few weeks ago but then a week on holiday and two weeks with a mighty cold saw a couple of pounds creep back on.
Like my last post, I still affirm that progress is not just what you see on the scale, so what else is new?
- I ran my 10km personal best in 55:51, knocking two minutes off my last PB.
- I have been sticking to 3-4 times at the gym and I definitely feel stronger and fitter.
- Lots of my clothes have recently been donated because they are too big!
- There is definite face progress in pictures from earlier in the year and now, with fewer chins and more defined features clearly visible:-)
- I have signed up for a half marathon in April 2015 and hopefully after the new year I will be able to get out on some longer weekend/evening runs, but playing with my little girl definitely takes priority.
I have also turned a corner with my eating and find myself bingeing far less regularly, weekends are no longer seen as a junk food free-for-all and the amount of fruit and veg I consume on a daily basis has increased. Having a Krispy Kreme concession open up less than a minutes walk from my house definitely doesn’t help, I have a weakness for the KKs!
How is everyone else doing in health/fitness/life?