I won’t lie – I am not the biggest fan of Indian food. It stems from me disliking tomatoes, onions and cream – and you can find one or two of not all three in most Indian dishes.
So…what do I pick when we have a take-away or go to a restaurant?
1. Chicken Tikka (the dry version – no korma sauce for me!)
2. Chicken Pakora – love it!
3. Poppadoms of course with mint and mango dips
5. Murgh Saag – this is a chicken and spinach dish which, although it does contain onions, is the only ‘wet’ food I can eat at an Indian
(By wet I mean it is in a sauce)
6. Naan bread – garlic is my favourite!
So you can see – dry foods but lots of flavour!