With New York fashion week just over and London fashion week just starting, I am in the mood for a shopping spree!
Normally I would rush out to the shops or take advantage of online discounts but this season I have decided to resist – for now.
As I start to lose weight and my body changes, I will suit different clothes and will be able to buy different sizes and styles.
So…I am going to treat myself to some pure R&R in late November/early December by taking the day off work and going shopping – I might even treat myself to a manicure or massage!
What’s on my hit list?
- Black skinny trousers
- A couple of stylish cable-knit jumpers in tan and another colour
- A blouse to go with skinnies
- A new pair of muted red suedette stiletto pumps (from New Look, I might have to buy these before my shopping trip!)
- A pair of black shoe boots with a smallish heel
- I have also seen a pair of tan mid-heel knee high boots but 3 pairs of new shoes/boots might be excessive!
- A cape! I have seen a nice one in United Colours of Benetton
- A tight black turtle neck to wear under sleeveless dresses
What’s on your shopping must-have list?